10ml ; 1-2 second cure time / Shake the adhesive for 2-3 minutes before use. DO NOT burp the adhesive. For optimal retention, dispose of first drop of adhesive.
Finding the right adhesive for you will be one of the most challenging parts of your eyelash extension journey. We find that there is a true sweet spot when it comes to your rooms temperature and humidity levels and the type of adhesive you use.
Our "precise drop" technology assures that you will only be dropping .03ml of adhesive every time. This ensures less waste, better glue life and an overall better application process.
We have done research and have created adhesives that can accommodate a wide range of temperatures, humidity levels and eyelash technician levels and strengths.
Dry Time + Humidity Ranges:
- <0-15% humidity: 3-4 seconds - not recommended
- 15-30% humidity: 2-3 seconds
- 30-45% humidity: 1-2 second
- 45-85% humidity: 0.5-1 seconds
- >85% humidity: immediate dry time - not recommended
Suggested Temperature Range: 20-25°C. This adhesive does not perform well in temperatures above 25°C - it is suggested to use an air conditioner during the warmer months to control temperature in the lashing area.
Retention: When used in optimal conditions, with proper lashing techniques and placed onto clean natural lashes the expected retention time is 7-8 weeks. We recommend having clients come back at 2-4 weeks for fills as they should have approximately 50% of their eyelash extensions remaining.
Bond: Strong, flexible bond for optimal retention and comfort for clients.
Colour: Glossy Rich Black
Viscosity: This adhesive has a thin - medium consistency which is perfect for classic, volume and mega volume lashing techniques.
Fume: All of our adhesives are formulated to have an extremely low fume rate perfect for sensitive clients and overall long-term health of lash artists.
Aftercare: Our state of the art technology formulates our adhesives to fully cure (in optimal conditions) within 10 minutes of placement. Therefore, it is not necessary to make clients wait 24 hours before getting the lash extensions wet.
Prep: Shake the adhesive for 2-3 minutes before use. DO NOT burp the adhesive. For optimal retention, dispose of first drop of adhesive.
Storage: Store the adhesive in a cool (suggested temp: 10-20°C), dry, dark, place. DO NOT store in a conventional fridge.
- Unopened: 8-12 months.
- Opened - 6-8 months (varying with amount of use and conditions)
- Intended for professional use only.
- Avoid direct contact with skin.
- Wear protective equipment (suggested: N90 Mask) when using adhesives.
- Use in a well-ventilated room.
- Keep away from combustible materials, heat, steam pipe, sunlight and other oxidizing materials.
- If adhesive comes into direct contact with a person's eye - immediately use an eye wash facility and seek medical attention.
- For small spills: Absorb spill with inert material (dry cloth, dry sand) then place in a chemical waste container.
- Adhesive should NEVER come into contact with cotton. Do not use cotton pads, cotton swab around clients eyes or the adhesive.
- Do not dispose of adhesive down drains - follow all domestic and local environmental regulations.
Free shipping in North America for all orders over $200.
Not happy with your order? Please contact us immediately an let us know and we will do our absolute best to help.